Monday, August 3, 2009

Last of The Red Work Blocks


The two pictures are of the last of the Red Works blocks....... The next time you see them is when the blocks are in the quilt....... I have picked out the material that I am going to use, now I have to cut the material and get it ready to assemble....... Then this will be done and ready for Christmas to give....... I think I will make it for Christmas....... It was a lot of work but I enjoyed doing this project.... I want to do another embroidering project...but, it will have to wait until I get all of my Christmas projects done.... Thanks for stopping by my Blog and have a great day... Remember to keep quilting... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute :o)

Crispy said...

Very cute blocks. I had to enlarge the picture just to see what stitch you used on the trees, looks almost 3D.

Crispy

~Niki~ said...

My 2 fav things, redwork and christmas ♥

Judy S. said...

Beautiful stitching! Can't wait to see the rest of the quilt. I grew up in Shorewood and went to school with lots of folks from Mequon and Thiensville.

Susan said...

You are just too much. I am looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.