Monday, December 28, 2009

Pin Cushion and Thread Catcher


I had made these 8 Pin Cushion and Thread Catcher's for my quilting friends and for my sister for Christmas.... There is so many pictures that I wanted you to see all the diffrent ones I made.... I even kept one for myself .... These were given to my quilting friends on the Cape, Lynn, Susan, Robyn, Judy, Katy, and Ruth....I also filled them with some sewing notions and fat quarters..... I know they all loved them...I had to wait till after Christmas to post them.... The label that I made is from a stamp I had made for a group who swap a signature block.... The blocks are called Siggy Blocks .... On the block we needed our state, town, name, year on it, also USA ... I also included the state flower (wood violet) and where the heart is, that is the town where I live.... Carol made this stamp and put my own signature on it... :)

No comments: