Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Walking in Winter Wonderland

I finally finished "Walking in Winter Wonderland"... I machine quilted the quilt and it fits the top of my queen size bed... I was hoping that it would be a great lap quilt.... If you remember the extra block (snowman riding a toboggan) that I made, I will be using it for my label... I am not posting the label because the person who is getting this might see my blog.... I do not want to spoil the Christmas surprise.... I know they will love it....  One Christmas gift finished.... I am now ahead and I hope to keep up and get my other Christmas gifts sewed...... :)

5 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh it is just amazing! Its for me right?!!!! :)

Susan In Texas said...

What a terrific quilt! I enjoyed watching you complete the embroidery, and the border looks wonderful too.

Susan in Texas

John'aLee said...

Wow...I love that quilt in black and white. Superb job!!
Thanks for sticking with me on my blog and my absence.
Happy Quilting today!

Micki said...

What a wonderful quilt! I love the black and white.
Micki

Karen said...

I was looking back through your blog and came across this embroidered quilt. It must have taken quite a while to stitch. I like it a lot.