Monday, October 11, 2010

Country Cousins Block #5


Yes, I have been busy.... I have been busy making a few Christmas gifts for some of my friends... but. in between I was still working on my applique... This block is called "Beloved Heart"......This is Country Cousin's block five now finished and I have been also working on number six....I had a problem with this block, I did not have enough yellow fabric so, I had to introduce a new yellow fabric ... I was trying to use up some of my stash and I just did not have enough... They also do not make the fabric I started with... I even checked with four different quilt shops for the fabric... I am happy with this and this quilt will be for me... As I always say " It is What it Is"... :)

1 comment:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love it! Beautiful block and thank you for sharing.

Applique is one of my favorite type of quilt projects.

:) Carolyn

Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!