Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Big Hug

This is the quilt that I made for Braeden's brother (Chance).... It was a Christmas gift and I forgot to take a picture of it.... The quilt is a pattern I got from an older magazine called The Quilter... The pattern is called "Big Hug"... I had put fleece on the back and between me and my sister we chose the colors for the quilt.... Chance's nursery is decorated in Circus animals.... This quilt fits in real nice in Chance's room... It is a fun quilt and I just love the color polka dots.... :)

3 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Oh my goodness, this is precious!!! I just love it. I especially like how the bear is holding a blanket make out of material in the blanket - what a terrific idea. Lucky little Chance!

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

John'aLee said...

Oh that is SO cute! And good for you labeling it!

Micki said...

That is just too cute!
Micki