Thursday, February 17, 2011

Special Gifts

A fellow quilter on Cape Cod had made the wonderful socks for me as a Thank You for her Christmas Gift ... Since I live in Wisconsin she wanted me to have warm feet... Thanks so much Susan I truly love them... Susan is so talented and does so many things... If you go to the right side of my blog and go to Susan blog called "Thread and I ," you will see all the wonderful things that she makes.... Hugs to you Susan ... :)
I was in Florida on Valentine's Day and when I returned on the 16th....I had received this heart pincushion in the mail from Susan... This was my only gift that I got for Valentine's Day... I felt so humble to receive such a lovely gift.... Thanks Susan, I love the pincushion and will always cherish it, you are way too good to me...I am lucky to have a friend lik you.... Hugs to you... :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I was glad to be able to make something special for you.