Monday, April 4, 2011

Silent Auction Items


These two pictures are a casserole carrier... I got this from Jeanne at the quilt retreat that I went to in October... I finished sewing it and will be putting in our Quilt Guild's Show on the Silent Auction table... I put a bowl in it so you can see how it would look when you put a casserole dish into it...The two pictures will give you an idea in how it looks... It is a very easy project to do... Thanks Jeanne for the idea... :)
I decided to embellish these two dish towels .... I machine applique the blocks and stars onto the towels... I need something to put in our Quilt Shows Silent Auction table.... It was also a fun and quick project to do....Our Quilt Show will be held on April 30 and May 1st.... I will surly share pictures from our show... You can click on any picture to get a closer look at them.... Hugs :)

No comments: