Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Guild's Quilt Show 2011

This is the quilt that we raffled off at our quilt show ("It's A Stitch Quilt Guild")... Each member appliqued each of the small blocks around the quilt..... It even won 1st Place Ribbon as you see on the right side.... I did not win but, the lady who won was so happy.... Who wouldn't be, below are more  quilts from our show... enjoy .... :)
This last quilt will be our raffle quilt for next year... Again all the guild members appliqued each of the blocks....The one I did is the second one down and second one in from the right... They look like tulips ... If you click on the pictures you can see all the lovely work that went into any of the quilts.... I have so much more pictures but, I do not want to over whelm you... Thanks for stopping... Hugs  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quilts! Thank you for sharing :o)

Karen said...

The raffle quilt for next year is a beauty. One anyone would want to win. I won a raffle quilt years ago so I think is my share.

Sherrill said...

All the quilts are lovely but just wondered if the most recent raffle quilt was designed by someone in the guild or if it's a pattern? I LOVE it!!

Susan In Texas said...

What terrific quilts! I would have LOVED to win that raffle quilt. Wow! I think it is one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen. The level of skill in your guild is amazing!

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I wish I would have known about your show in time to come! the raffle quilt is wonderful!