Monday, June 20, 2011

Country Cousins # 14

This is block 14 that is finished for "The Country Cousins".... This block is called "Basket of  Bluebells," It was a very easy block to do....I love the way it came out and now, I have two more blocks to finish .... Then I have to decide what to put for sashing around each block.... I am thinking now to use a dark green, but we will see... I took an advance class for applique and the teacher is very happy with the blocks that I have done so far.... The teacher (Peg) does a lot of applique quilts.... So, I was very pleased with her comment on my blocks that are done so far.... Hugs :)

2 comments:

M and M plus 3 said...

What a pretty block. I love applique

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love your applique block and the others from your past posts are delightful too!

Carolyn :)