Monday, October 17, 2011

Jacob's Football Game

Here are a few pictures of my Grandson's football game... The first picture is Jacob taking his helmet off... It was hard to get good pictures because we are far away and my camera could not zoom in closer... These pictures are the best I could .... Jacob got hurt in the beginning of the forth quarter... He got someone arm in the throat and he banged his head when he went down... He is fine and he had to sit out the rest of the game... They lost by one point... Oh, I just wanted to let you know all the boys on Jacob's team are wearing Pink socks for the whole month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness.... What a wonderful thing they do.... They do a 50/50 raffle and they are donating all the money to Breast Cancer instead of keeping 50 % of the money to the person they draw.... It was great to be able to see him play... This is the reason why I moved to the Cape, He is only three hours away... Hugs :)

No comments: