Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with Jacob and Family

Everyone opening gifts... Jacob was watching his dad open a special gift from him.... :)

Jacob got a new hat for Christmas...It has a beaver on it... He loves it :)
Jacob kept his hat on while he opened his gifts.... He was so silly and loved his new hat...:)
Jacob sister (Kaycee) was showing me her new game "Clue".... :)
Kaylee was taking a nap before all the excitement in opening the gifts... This is their dog... :)
There was sooooo many gifts to open... Like they are not spoiled... Santa was very good to these two children... :)
Here is Jacob posing with his new hat... Christmas was wonderful and this was the first year that I was able to spend with my son and Jacob's family since Jacob was born.... We had a wonderful breakfast after the opening of the gifts... we played games after all the boxes were open and batteries were installed.... Later in the day we had a wonderful dinner... It was a joy for me to be able to spend the whole weekend with my boys, and Jacob's family....I hope everyone had a great time as I did... Hugs :)



No comments: