Monday, January 30, 2012

Amrillis and Other Things

This is a Amrilli's that I recieved from my friend for Christmas... The blosoms were beautiful... :)

These two Redwork are ready to be put in a Tabletopper... Ruth asked me to do the stitchery for her... The background fabric is cream color with white snowflakes.... The pattern these will be going in is a wonderful pattern.... I will show them when Ruth gets these done... :)

These two pictures are of Pete who is trying to help me sew this quilt... So, you ladies out there who have cats, and are in your way of sewing, I just wanted you to know you are not alone... Birds can do the same thing.... :)
I know I have not posted much this month but, I have three projects going at the same time ... Hang in there because I am starting to come to the end of two of them and I will be posting them soon.... I always finish one project first before I start another... I do not know why I decided to do three at one time.... So, don't give up on me just yet and Thanks for following my blog... Hugs :)


2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Sweet blocks.
That is so cute that you have a bird helper.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Always good to have readers stop by and leave a kind comment.

Anonymous said...

HI Jean,

Love the pictured you had posted on your blog. I love the one with Petey in the middle of your quilt. Too Funny!!!

Love
Robyn