Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Biscuit Basket"


This is called a "Biscuit Basket", a pattern from Aunties Two.... Carol came to our guilt meeting and talked about her products and how Aunties Two came about... Carol was a very interesting guest speaker and we all enjoyed her... I took her class the next day and made this biscuit basket.... The fabric's I used are pink and yellow peeps... I made it for my Grandson for his Easter Basket.... I will be making another one for me in different fabrics.... The class was fun and we all enjoyed making this basket... You can go to Carols web site at  www.wingspancrafts.com , there you can see all her patterns... Hugs :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful basket you did yesterday. Glad you had fun yesterday.

Love
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Love it! Kathy