Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saturday Sewing Society

Adele was working this quilt... I just love it... :)

Shelia was finishing this quilt to put in the Bayberry Quilt show... She did a lot of thread painting in the peacock... She did a wonderful job on it... :)

Jan was working on a new quilt... I just surprised her... :)

Barbara was sewing the binding down on a quilt she made for her granddaughter... She embroidered her granddaughter's name in the green border... :)

Lynn was working on her granddaughters quilt... It is going to be beautiful when she is finished with it... :)

This is a quilt that Dee was working on.... I just love all the quilting she did on this... :)

I hope you will love all the wonderful thing the ladies in our group is doing... We meet once a month and sew all day.... Most of the ladies were not there because it is summer time and they had other things going on in their life.... I hope you enjoy seeing what everyone is doing... Oh, just to let you know that I do not post what I am working on till it is done... I have 5 things that need to be quilted so I can say to a friend (Sue) that I must have her title as "The Topper Lady" LOL... Hugs :)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Jean,

Love the pics you posted on your blog from the Saturday Sewing. You did surprise Jan by taking her picture. Loved the surprise look she had on her face. That's priceless.

Love
Robyn