Friday, May 10, 2013

Bali Pop Quilt

 
This quilt is made with "Bali Pop".... I made this quilt for my son...He needed one for his couch... My son is in favor of black but, I decided to change it up a bit and did black,browns and tan... I am sure he will enjoy it... :)

 
 I had to share this picture with you all... This wild turkey was looking in my front door... When I went to get the camera he turned his back on me... He heard my cocktail squawking in my house... The turkey was on my steps for about 45 minutes ... He was not afraid of me standing there watching him... This is the first time this has ever happened to me... Hugs :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt you made for Keith. He will love it and cherish it because you had made it for him. Love the yankee doodle quilt as well.

We get turkeys here at our house too every now and then. The other day, my mom saw one at the bird feeder.

Love
Robyn