Thursday, May 2, 2013

My trip to Floridia

I went to Florida in February... When I got to Ruth's house this is what I found... Ruth's dog (Jody laying down) and a new puppy...( Lucy is looking at the camera)... Ruth's son bought a new dog when he went to Florida... She is so much fun to play with... What a lovely face... :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We went to a safari and saw so many different animals... These pictures are just a few of them... We were able to feed the giraffe... This was the first time I have been to a safari... It was so amazing... Hugs :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lot of fun Florida. Love the pic of Jodi and Lucy. Great pics of the wild life animals you saw on the safari. I'm sure you want to do it again.

Love
Robyn

PS. What a great season the Sox are having with John Farrell being the team manager. The other day, I sent an e-mail to the Sox website to see if he'll back next season and guess what??? HE IS!!!!