Monday, January 13, 2014

Quilt for the Great Grandchild






I made this quilt for Irene to give to her Granddaughter... She will have her baby in February... Irene asked me to make a quilt for her first Great-Grandchild... Her theme for the baby was Lion King... After a search I could not find any fabric, I only found fat quarters... This was the best I could do, and She loved it... Irene wanted a little puffy... :)





This is the label, and I put minke on the back of the quilt... The label reads " Emerson, My littlest Angel" Love Great-Grandma Conroy.... If you click on the picture you can get a better look at it...:)




The baby shower was held this past Sunday... Cortney made the cake, she has never taken cake decorating and she does a wonderful job... Cortney is holding the cake while Sarah writes the baby's name on it...  Hugs :)  


No comments: