Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Renaissance Festival

 I am trying to catch up on my posts.... In November Barbara and I went to the Renaissance Festival.... This is the first one I have ever been to... It was amazing...See pictures below...:)


This young ladies were dancing on the boards so you can hear their taps... They were good and also tryed to teach a little girl how to tap...:)





This gal was beautiful and this picture does nothing for the wonderful costume she had on.... She is playing a double flute, the music was wonderful...:)




They had wall hanging quilts for sale and one bed size quilt.... These caught my eye... :)




I am standing next to a talking tree... I had to get in the festive mood and bought a feather halo... :)




There were entertainment all over the area... Shows going on through the whole area... Lots of people in costume... It was so much fun... Sorry to bore you with so many pictures but I just wanted to share this with you... Hugs :)


 



No comments: