Sunday, February 9, 2014

My visit to Susan's House










I was visiting my friends in Grifton, NC and we had a snow storm... We got 4 1/2 inches and this is the first snow thay have had in 15 years... In Denver,NC where I had moved to got only 2 inches... These two pictures are taken at Susan's house.... I moved to NC to get away from the snow, ha, ha.... We were snuggled in the house... :)






Here are some of Susan's quilts that she has made.... There are a few quilts that stills need quilting... I love how she has them displayed in the cabinet in her living room.... :)






While I was visiting Susan she finished her Valentine table runner... She had to applique the heart's, stems and the leaves before she can quilt it.... She forgot that she had this made up and while I was appliqueing my block she remembered she had this table runner to finish.... :)






This is her dog Wade Hamilton .... We have became best friends... As I close I do want to let you all know I met Susan and her husband while I was living on Cape Cod years ago... She moved to NC to be closer to her children.... A BIG THANK YOU to Susan and Lem for a wonderful visit .... It was wonderful to chat with someone who quilts... I have not talked about quilting  since I moved to NC... Hugs :)




No comments: