Friday, June 27, 2014

A few thing to show you...





This is a picture of my cat who had a Birthday on the 24th of June.... Princess turned one... She is so much fun to have around... Yes, she jumped on my dresser.... She thinks she owns the whole place and is everywhere in the house... :)








When I went to Florida in March to visit my friend Ruth she surprised me with this doll... Ruth has been making porcelain dolls for some time... Her name is Violet .... Well you should seen us pack her into my carry on suitcase.... All in all she made it home safe... I did not take her picture before now because I was looking for a chair to sit her in....When I visited my friend Susan this month we found a perfect chair for her.... :)





Here is a better at her face... She is so sweet...She has a violet silk flower in her hands... Thank you Ruth for making her for me... I will always think of you when I look at her.... Hugs :)





When I was in Florida I say this needlepoint and had to have it... It will be a pillow when it is done but, I got the needlepoint finished.... When I visit Susan (who lives the other side of NC) I always bring hand work when I visit her... I finished the center while I was there... This will be the first thing I ever had with my monogram on it.... I will post it again when the pillow is finished.... :)








    



1 comment:

Susan said...

Your roses are beautiful.... I don't know what they are called either.....

The doll is delightful. Ruth is so talented...... The chair is perfect.... Don't we just love Happy's?

I will be waiting to see the finished pillow.......

As to the shop hop...Marilyn and Georgina want to go.... Georgina will drive as she lived in that area at one time..... Fleming will Lemuel sit while we are away...

Sister Jean is coming a week from today so I must keep my arm on the wheel and my nose to the grindstone........