Monday, January 5, 2015

Stacey's Christmas table runner

My Grandson's mom wanted a Table runner to put on her entertainment center for the Christmas holiday... The fabric was chosen by Stacey and the pattern is called "Mirror Image" ... Her entrainment center is 50 inches long ... This is the only pattern I could find to fit it... :)





Here is a closer look at the fabric...:)




Here is a picture of a plant my friend (Susan) gave me on one of my visits to her house... Susan lives on the East side of the state and I visit her every 3 months ... I met Susan while I was living on Cape Cod  MA...I have known her for about 10 years... She is a great inspiration for me...Oh I wanted Susan to see the flower....  :)


 That is my new kitten sitting on the window ledge... Cali is looking at the leaves blowing around... Her and her sister loves sitting there... :)

Also, I have to post both cats sleeping together for the first time... Cali and Princess  are comfy in their new bed... Even though I got two they like this one the best... Hugs :)



 
   I hope everyone enjoyed their visit ... Hugs and Stitches  :)



No comments: