Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Florida Vacation

I went to Florida to visit my quilting friends ... I stayed in Jupiter then we went to Fort Myers to visit another of our friend... Here are a few pictures... :)





I went on a boat ride... This is the boat that Ruth's daughter's husband owns... He got it ready and then off we went... :)





 We headed out from Ruth's dock... This is the view and it was above 80's, so it was a wonderful day to be on the water... :)






Can you imagine living in this house on the water.... I saw this house and thought I would never have time to enjoy the water... It is too much to keep clean and I would be cleaning every day, lol.... This is a beautiful house... :)






There was plenty of pelicans on the water... I could not get a picture of them but, Cindy took this and shared it with me... They are amazing.... :)







We all went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner... Ruth's granddaughter and boyfriend is in the back ground... There was 7 of us there and the guy put the veggies on the grill to cook... :)






To entertain us this is what he did with the onions... It is always interesting to watch them cook in front of us...:)






This is Katy and Justin sitting across from me... We were so full and had to take some food home for another day... I hope you enjoyed some of my pictures from my vacation... I will post pictures tomorrow from a quilt show and my trip over to Fort Myers... Hugs and Stitches :) 





Yes, I wanted to wish everyone "Happy Saint Patrick Day" and do not drink to much GREEN Beer...lol :)





No comments: