Monday, January 14, 2019

Kaycee's Quilt and Car


Happy New Year everyone in Blog land.... I made this quilt some time ago for my grandson's sister.... She loves purple and pink... So, when I would go to quilt shops I would pick up fat quarters or Fabric on sale... Or, I would buy discontinue fabric at a one quarter yard of purple and pinks... It was an easy pattern to do..... I quilted around the blocks with a decorated stitch with variegated purple thread... Kaycee loved the quilt and is very happy with it... Hugs :)





Well I started the new year with a new car, but it is new to me ... It is a 2017 Haundi Santa Fa sport.... I got a great deal at the end of the year... Now I will be giving my grandson my 2011 Sonata .... He turned 16 in November and he got his learners permit... He does not like driving his dad's truck because it is too big... He has  been using his mom's car but Jacob is a little nervous because it is a Jeep SUV and he wanted something smaller... I did tell him I was going to give him my car ....   He is anxious to learn with my car because it will be the one he will drive all the time.... He should have it by the end of February... I wish he well while he is driving... Hugs :)

No comments: