Monday, August 31, 2009

Gizmo

Gizmo came to live with my sister and I about 3 1/2 weeks ago.... Gizmo belongs to my niece ..... She could not keep him at her house so we adopted him..... With Reggie and Gideon already here, it has been a few weeks of adjustment for them all to get along....... Check out the size of the paws and the size of Gizmo...... So much fur...... But, you can't help but love him.... :)

I just love his face.... Gizmo does not like to have his picture taken.... He would either blink or turn his head..... But, he is a very love able cat.....They are all getting along better and they all have their own spots in where they sleep..... Thanks for stopping at my blog and keep on quilting..... :)

1 comment:

fabricartist21 said...

Gizmo looks like he won't take any crap from any other cat. LOL