Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylor's Quilt

This is the quilt that I made for Taylor....she is my son's girlfriends daughter......Her room is decorated in butterflies.... I am sure she will like this quilt... She will be getting it for Christmas.... :)
This is a closer shot of the quilt... The pattern is called "X Block"....The pattern looks like lots of pinwheels..... The material has pink, blue, yellow, green, purple and yellow butterflies on it... also it has a glitter all over it... The white material has polka dots that match the other material.... If you click on the picture you can get a closer look... But, you might not be able to see the glitter on it....This was a quick pattern and easy to put together.... :)


Again, I machine quilted this quilt.... I have been on a crunch to get three quilts done for Christmas.... Now, I am working on the third quilt.... You remember the Red Work of Snowmen I was working on.... Well the top is almost finished.... I will be posting it in a week or two.... Thanks for stopping ..... And have a great day.... :)

No comments: