Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Friendship Ladies, Mystry Quilt

As I told you in my last post that I would show you the other ladies who were involved with the "Oldies but Goodies" Mystery Quilt.... Only 6 ladies from our group showed up and showed their quilts... It was amazing to see how they all came out... There was a mistake in one quilt and no one noticed it... I only did when I was doing this post...Too funny... If you click on the picture you can get a better look at the quilts.... Sorry but, one is a little blurry... It was hard to get the pictures because I was on the other side of the tables.... I will show other quilt some of the ladies brought with them...This is a wonderful group and I enjoy the mystery quilts that we made... The ladies at "Ye Olde Schoolhouse" are wonderful and a lot of fun to be around... I hope you enjoyed all the quilts... Hugs :)

No comments: