Monday, January 26, 2015

My Visit at Susan's House

I visited my friend Susan who lives in Grifton, NC... Her house is 4 hours east from where I live... We met when we were living on Cape Cod, MA.... I always enjoy visiting her... We had so many laughts and talked about quilting... We both were working on our cross stitch projects... We visited her friends while I was there... She has a wonderful group of friends and they welcome me with open arms... Here is a few pictures of lovely decorations that Susan did around her house for Valentine'...





This was what you saw when you enter her house through the front door... How cute is this... :)




This is her dining room table.. She is so creative... :)





This chair is in her living room and the pillow is a cross stitch she has made.. So sweet... :)





These books were on a desk next to the chair... I fell in love with this idea... :)





Susan and I were making crystal beads lamp shade... These shades are small and fit on a candle light (like the one you would put in your window at Christmas)  that she had in her kitchen as a night light ...This is Susan working hard on her shade... This room is her kitchen nook where we eat our meals while I was there.. Boy is she a great cook and she shared some of her recipes with me... Thanks Susan for all you have done for me... Wonderful time and great friend... :)





Of course I had to add her dog "Wade Hamilton" who became a good friend to me...n I love him and he greets me every morning... I hope you enjoyed my visit with Susan... I will post my cross stitch when it is delivered to the person who is getting it... I do not want to spoil my surprise... I will post some of the things that I bought while I was there... Hugs and Stitches... :)



No comments: