Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Two more finishes

Hi all and Thanks for stopping by... I have  two more finishes that I started some time ago.... The first picture is a Cross Stitch that I started before Christmas... :)


Now all I have to do is get it framed... I do not know why the picture is yellow... I guess it is the light because I took it at night... That is not a stain on it it is my shadow.... It feels great to have it completed... It was supposed to be a Christmas gift but, now it will have to be a birthday gift... :)


This is a infinity scarf. My friend showed me how to make it in August and all it needed was to hand stitch the opening closed.... It just feels great to get some UFO's finished.... I still have a few more things to finish up... When I am done with them I will post them... Hugs and Stitches  :)


No comments: