Monday, March 30, 2015

Sarasota Quilt Show

While I was in Florida I went to the west coast to Fort Meyers.... Ruth and I went to Debbie S. house and stayed a few days....  While we were there we went to the Quilt Show in Sarasota... It was small bet we had fun ... Here are a few pictures from the quilt show... Hope you all enjoy ... :)





I like the Black and White with a little Red... It was striking... :)




I am always drawn to hand stitchery on a quilt ... It was well done..:)




I am also a fan of applique ... This one was simple but beautiful ... :)




This one is amazing wall quilt... If you had a country theme in your home, this one would be great on the wall... Or, if you had a boy I am sure he would love this one... It is the first country wall hanging I have seen that I liked.... :)




You have to click on this wall hanging to really appreciate the humor .... It just made us smile... :)


I did not want to bore you with more pictures but, I will post them another time....  I hope you enjoyed the ones that  I posted... Till next time remember,  keep sewing ladies and gents... Hugs and Stitches :)


 

1 comment:

Susan In Texas said...

The cat really made me laugh. Sounds like you're having a terrific time in Florida.

Have fun,
Susan in Texas