Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wyatt's Quilt and Bowl

My friend Barbara is going to be a Great-Grandma... Her Granddaughter is going to have a baby boy in December.... She bought the little blanket above and wanted the baby's name put on it... I have a embroidery on my sewing machine so I embroidered his name on it for her .... :)

Barbara saw this exact quilt in my quilt book for baby's ...After a few searches we found the fabric in the pattern that was in the book... I told her she was lucky to find the exact print... The top picture is after I quilted and the bottom one is the completed quilt... Her Granddaughter lives on a farm in Colorado and wanted this cowboy fabric... She is so happy the way it turned out...If you click on the pictures you can see the print better..... :)

This fabric bowl I made today... I have always wanted to make one... I had sewed the fabric on the close line a few years ago and I am just getting around to making this.... I am going to make another one because I have more line with fabric on it ... I enjoyed making this... Hugs  :)



  


No comments: