Thursday, November 29, 2018

Pilgrims and Quilt


These Pilgrims I bought last year when I was visiting my friend Susan... There is a store in Aden, NC  that sells things at a very reasonable price... The store is called "Happy", they sell all kind of things, from nick nacks, dishes, paintings, furniture, silver ware, books, wicker and so much more... If you are ever in Aden you must stop and you will never know what you might find.. I even bought "Longabeager Baskets" at a very cheep price... :)


This quilt was given to me when I left Cape Cod to move to NC in 2002... Adele's mom made it for Adele to display at a quilt show... Adele goes to a lot of quilt shows to sell her quilting products... I use to help her at the quilt shows all over New England... She stills sell in New England and now expanded to all of the east coast..... I put it on my couch through fall because of the beautiful colors... :)

No comments: