Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thanksgiving and Yankee Candle Shop



I spent Thanksgiving with my son's family... Here is a picture of three generations, my son, grandson and me... Standing next to them I feel like a midget... my grandson is 6'3" and he is only 16 years old... His dad is 6'1"... We had a wonderful visit... Lots of laughs, I hated to leave because they live in CT and I live in NC... Hugs :)





 

While I was in CT for Thanksgiving we went to Yankee Candle Shop in Deerfield, MA..... Of course I had to come home with a Jim Shore Santa... This one is called "Wrapped in Good Tidings" .... I love Jim Shore products.... There is so much to see in the shop from home goods, candles, Christmas items and all kinds of Christmas Villages .... It is an awesome to visit and make sure you bring a charge card..... Hugs :)

No comments: