Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Pocketbook and Stitchery




 I went to Florida in 2016 and stayed with my friend Ruth,,, She had a project ready for me to do... She bought this pattern and materials to make this summer pocketbook... We laugh a lot while I was making the pocketbook... I kept making mistakes.... Ruth had already had her pocketbook made, and she helped me to get on track and get it done... I am not use to making pocketbooks.... Hugs :)  
 

Last year I was cleaning my sewing room and I found this stitchery that I did in 2015... I finished it last year and happy about it... It is amazing what you find when you clean your sewing room... As you can see it is "The Night Before Christmas," I hand stitched it and am very pleased it is all finished and hanging now for the Christmas season... Hugs :)
















No comments: