Friday, December 7, 2018

Quilt and Snowman/woman


I made this quilt in 2017, I do not know what i did with the pattern, so I call it "Butterflies and Flowers"... I donate this quilt to a Parrish I use to belong in CT for many years .... The "Woman's Guild" holds a formal tea every year to raise money for the wounded soldiers... I use to belong to the Guild for years until I moved out of CT. ...
The town took a mansion and turned to studio apartments where they can live... The money raised goes to the soldiers for what ever they need... The quilt raise a good amount of money and everyone look forward to the quilts... My Aunt belong to the guild till she passed, now I keep donating a quilt every year in her memory... Hugs :) 


This table runner is call "Seven Snowman and Woman"... I made this as a Christmas gift for a friend... I did not have much time to sew it by hand, so I sewed by machine... I would prefer to do it by hand... I made this in 2016... Hugs :)

No comments: